We are looking for a competent Guard Operations Manager. The ideal candidate will have work friendly personality while also being much disciplined. The candidate will be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information to solving it. Candidate will ensure all clients requests are attended to promptly.
- Respond to client request and queries with the view of satisfying the client through all available means, in person, on phone and or via emails.
- Provide accurate report to meets the client specific request and develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Providing leadership to the team with accurate information in the absence of the head of department.
- Ensure team delivers satisfactory services to the clients at all time.
- Excellent in negotiating and closing a deal in a win-win situation.
- Must be ready to travel outside Lagos at short notice to beat deadlines.
- Develop, implement and review policies and procedure.
- Carry out risk assessment, analysis and train subordinates
- Any other tasks as may be assigned
Job Location – Lagos
- First Decree in any Social Science or Art/Humanities from a reputable tertiary institution
- Minimum of 5 years’ practical experience in manned guarding or related field
- Advanced computer MS office and excel skill
- Effective communication skill (oral and written)
- Interpersonal and people management skill
- Excellent customer service and strong supervisory skill
- Proactive, goal driven and result oriented
- Ability to address problems and opportunities for the Organization
- Ability to build alliance with law enforcement agencies
Application Closing Date – 31st January, 2020
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the advertised position as your subject.